Shittiest Raya.. =[]=

Ahaha-Hello Boys and girls.. (Gosh, sounds like a pedo.. =_=)

Nyan~ to ebywan.. >w<

So, today is raya...
It's damn boring.....
I wanna go to Waie's house..waiting for Lila to pick me up.. >C<
Damn...Harap nya datang...
Tommorow Imma go to Lila's house..




I hear babies crying and farting...
EWW.. oCo


This suprised me while I was chating with Waie on FB.. =="

Abdul
lila says tomoro me and u go to her house
and she let us do anything we want
she want me to pin you on the bed..
=____=
1:30pm Nur Syaneeza
kenja Lila..
pelek2 lam palaknya
1:31pm Abdul
nang kenja
hahah



...
....
I was like..WTF Lila?


.. Yeah..thats all... Hrmm.. =_=

Its hot..Ahh the heat.. >A<


Oh well, that's it!

So what did we learn today kids?
This is gunna be a shitty raya..

Ja-Ne!

0 comments:

Post a Comment