I'm Depressed GD... LOL Go die, no one cares!

Hi guys... *sigh*
Nyan..~


I feel so depressed today..
I found out something... but I'm not gunna tell you..

WHAT?! I'm not telling cuz it's publicly shown! DUH.. It's a BLOG not a DIARY..
Sheesh..


Tis bees a long time since I updated this... well, It's just me being lazy..

Now I have only one solo.. :D Since we're not playing We Will Rock You..
Julian/Kester changed it to Lucky (u know, where Colbie Caillat and Jason Mraz sing?)
Meh, w/e...


So what I'm saying is ...

IM A COMPLETE FAILURE
Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail Fail





End my life PLEASE



Hmm... I'm losing him.. And losing is not a very encouraging word..
I want somebody to love, be with, like, have fun with, be who I am... etc...


T.H.E.E.N.D

0 comments:

Post a Comment