Oh yeah, Pie.... :D

Sooo okay... >_> Do I have to like intro myself or sumthin?? Meh, w/e ... First time blogging..Soo yeah..I don't even know what blogging even means...So basicly what happened to me today is I'm not going to school..Too much gastrik (lol how ever u spell it..idc) pain..Ugh...It hurts sooooo badly..I had to break my fast..Pssshhh...i hate my life..oh shit..I HAVE to go band this Friday AND Saturday..full day lagik! >:S FML ... Dahla puasa...Kurang la sikit! This is why i Kinda support Atheistsme (<-- lol, dunno how to spell..) theres just this feeling that..BAH mevermind...dunno how to explain..

... D: ...F*ck...I fergot to clean Spartus' cage AGAIN!! DX
Stinky poo.. :D

OWW..THE PAINiodfkjsdnv.....

So what did we learn today kids?
THAT LIFE ISN'T AN ANIME...TRUST ME..

0 comments:

Post a Comment